Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    How about the fact that I vote.

How about Writing to Jim Himes and telling him how much he sucks.

I didn't vote for him and my mother did. We have both written numerous letters and emails to him voicing our discontent for his actions.

What would you like me to fucking do, Mike? What the Fuck have you done to make things better while the politicians of this country pull smoke and mirror tactics of Peace and Warmth when nothing is being done about Homeland Security and the stoppage of useless laws being passed on a monthly basis?

Have you any fucking idea the contorted laws that gun owners just here in Connecticut have to deal with because the laws aren't even written properly? But you have no idea, you really don't. We do live in a great country and the flaws are all on paper because the people that get elected are dumber then you're average Hay Shithouse. You all wonder why the fuck we keep losing places to wheel, like Rubicon and Tellico and soon even JV, because these politicians are no longer working for the people they are working for themselves to stay elected.

Go ahead, tell me my panties are in a twist or that I have sand in my vagina, but your bullshit cliche posts retorting my hatred for politicians is getting old. Instead of presenting a legitimate argument, you simply ask what I have done over and over. Open up your playbook and throw me a curveball once in a while for fucks sake.

.......YEAH!
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

sorry, im not good with the speeches like phil but i was all fired up and wanted to contribute
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Its funny people that question our gov't or express negative feelings about it get shit on. But the way i see it they are just as american as anyone else. By questioning it they are practicing our freedom of speech which is what our country was founded on. So i find it ironic that someone say love america or gtfo for talking bad about our gov't
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
          Its funny people that question our gov't or express negative feelings about it get shit on. But the way i see it they are just as american as anyone else. By questioning it they are practicing our freedom of speech which is what our country was founded on. So i find it ironic that someone say love america or gtfo for talking bad about our gov't
          Its the people who hate on America but harp on the "free speech" aspect in the process of doing so that get me.

this will be my only contribution in here. haha
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Holy fucking Stupendous, RJ. Thank you for that. I'm glad someone understands the First Amendment.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              Its the people who hate on America but harp on the "free speech" aspect in the process of doing so that get me.

this will be my only contribution in here. haha
              are you implying something there mister?
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

you know what else our country was founded on.....

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

"A Little Rebellion Now and Then is a Good Thing" - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                    you know what else our country was founded on.....

I wish I had Bear Arms like that dude.
                    sigpic

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

its way more practical for zombie thrashing lol

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                          its way more practical for zombie thrashing lol
                          Fuck yeah, dude. It would be like having 10 MACHETES.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Fuck yeah, dude. It would be like having 10 MACHETES.
                            agreed, where can we get it done?

Comment

Working...
                            X