OBAMA SUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    People bitch hardcore about america, but when you sit back and compare us to other countries, we are so well off.

Quit bitching and appreciate this great fuckin' country we live in.
    Actually, I will continue to bitch so long as these politicians blindly follow their own accord rather then that of the peoples. We do live in a great country, but it won't be great for much longer if we continue down the road we are currently on.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

What are you doing to make a change other than posting about how bad these politicians suck ? What have you done to make things better?

Comment

i will say did anyone see the State of the Union? I like it. or the part where Obama went and talked to the Republicans. it was good to see. in government people need to call out each other on their bullshit. but you know what, sadly it doesn't happen all the time.

some people like BarryO and some people hate him. I like him.

u wanna talk about taxes what about the country with the highest happiness rate, i believe they also have the highest taxes. and they also have some of the highest income.

Comment

i keep all my monies in a shoe box under my bed to make sure the government cant get it
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

money under the bed wont help you as the dollar takes a downward spiral

I really think gay/ military was not good on all kinds of levels. Don't ask don't tell was perfect.

Politics... if you talked change and thats what people expect, just change some shit that really doesn't affect anything imoportant. Also shit that will eventually have a negative overall effect but shuts up a portion of the population.
            http://www.chucksirois.com/jeep

Comment

Originally posted by chucks_net View Post
              i was kidding lol
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                i was kidding lol
                thats racist

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  thats racist

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I love that pic.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chucks_net View Post
                      the dollar has done quite well since the beginning of december

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        the dollar has done quite well since the beginning of december
                        better than sabb?

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

better than sabb?
                          saab is alive and well my friend

Comment

but toyota is not
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

better than my spelling? lol saab not sabb

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                What are you doing to make a change other than posting about how bad these politicians suck ? What have you done to make things better?
                                How about the fact that I vote.

How about Writing to Jim Himes and telling him how much he sucks.

I didn't vote for him and my mother did. We have both written numerous letters and emails to him voicing our discontent for his actions.

What would you like me to fucking do, Mike? What the Fuck have you done to make things better while the politicians of this country pull smoke and mirror tactics of Peace and Warmth when nothing is being done about Homeland Security and the stoppage of useless laws being passed on a monthly basis?

Have you any fucking idea the contorted laws that gun owners just here in Connecticut have to deal with because the laws aren't even written properly? But you have no idea, you really don't. We do live in a great country and the flaws are all on paper because the people that get elected are dumber then you're average Hay Shithouse. You all wonder why the fuck we keep losing places to wheel, like Rubicon and Tellico and soon even JV, because these politicians are no longer working for the people they are working for themselves to stay elected.

Go ahead, tell me my panties are in a twist or that I have sand in my vagina, but your bullshit cliche posts retorting my hatred for politicians is getting old. Instead of presenting a legitimate argument, you simply ask what I have done over and over. Open up your playbook and throw me a curveball once in a while for fucks sake.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X