OBAMA SUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
    I'm not very impressed with our Pres, in my opinion he hasn't fixed or done shit for our country yet! Maybe America would have more jobs if everything wasn't out sourced to some other country!
    sorry, but if a company isn't globalized, they are fucked.... tis the times yo... just the way it is unfortunatly
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
      im getting 8,000 bucks this year because i am a new home owner
      and the government now owns a portion of your house. and as soon as you miss a mortgage payment, bam you kicked out
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Smoke 'em...
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          sorry, but if a company isn't globalized, they are fucked.... tis the times yo... just the way it is unfortunatly
          Nope. There are many companies that operate within the United States and they are far from 'Fucked'
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            "
            but if youre a homeless nagger with nine kids and no job you get free food free shelter free electricty free transpo free money annnnndddd 8000.00 refund! go figure...."

where did you get this info?

all you have to do is drive to meriden,ct and it will speak for itself.....
            99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
              and the government now owns a portion of your house. and as soon as you miss a mortgage payment, bam you kicked out
              wont happen....
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

oh and jobs are outsourced because its cheaper to make alot of things in other countries.....little billy's toy that costs $3.99 was made in china by a guy that they pay 13 cents an hour. if it were made here it would be $39.99 cuz they would have to pay amurcans much more than 13 cents an hour
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                  oh and jobs are outsourced because its cheaper to make alot of things in other countries.....little billy's toy that costs $3.99 was made in china by a guy that they pay 13 cents an hour. if it were made here it would be $39.99 cuz they would have to pay amurcans much more than 13 cents an hour
                  And the Chinese get to use all the lead paint they want.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

I , then i look at how much i pay in taxes
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                      well if its that easy to get hand outs why dont you do it?
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

disgustingly true.
                        erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/638293...who_annoy_you/

people who annoy you

i had to because you keep saying it

Comment

well once again our "great" president has fucked us again! he helped put money into the hands of the working american....just did my taxes and was expecting more than the 300 i got.... seems the "making america work" tax credit if you call it that really fucked me hard.... i just can wait to see how many people get fucked this year because of this....this sucks balls....ok im finished.....

but if youre a homeless nagger with nine kids and no job you get free food free shelter free electricty free transpo free money annnnndddd 8000.00 refund! go figure....

gots to be black,yo!
                            People like you make me glad that bad people own guns.
                            You're an idiot who resorts to racist comments because he can't back up anything he says and is blind to the realization that everything is really becoming based on class and not race.
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                              People like you make me glad that bad people own guns.
                              You're an idiot who resorts to racist comments because he can't back up anything he says and is blind to the realization that everything is really becoming based on class and not race.
                              oh now you sensitive....whatever....all im saying is the sad truth....and i CAN back up what i say,ive been paying taxes since before you even could drive,so id watch what you say. and its not based on class as you claim it is based on race....why do you think that when you do your taxes they ask are white,black hispanic.....i went ot HR Block and see some wlfare ass mom whose not working and has 4 screaming ass kids in dirty diapers getting a shit load of free money when she obviously doesnt even contribute to society in the least.....why dont you open your eyes and see the truth...and instead of starting shit with someone you obviously dont know, get your facts right.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                                well if its that easy to get hand outs why dont you do it?
                                because i EARN my money,its not handed to me....

Comment

Working...
                                X