Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choice of the Day

My choice lies as thus:

a) get one last boarding day in at the mountain afore the seasons done; con is it's like -937* out

b) go to logan steel and possibly pick up metal for jeep; con is I'll spend more then the lift ticket for something that is gonna sit around till it's warmer

c) do taxes and such; con is that's a fucking shitty way to spend my day off

d) NASCAR; con= it's NASCAR

e) be a lazy asshole and sit on SiS all day until sleepy time; con being nothing productive will come of it

CHOOSE YOUR.... I mean... MY FATE
    dirty30

in b4 poll
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Well, I worked then chose E yesterday. Boarding it depends on what mountin your going to. Logan well its cold, and you could always go to the bargin barn to get steel. Taxes just suck but you could get some money back. I choose Uhhhhh A or B. Or hoaw about B and C. B and C defnetly.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        in b4 poll
        THERE WILL BE NO POLL FOR YOU

I'd prefer human answers, as multiple choice is awfully confining
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Well, I worked then chose E yesterday. Boarding it depends on what mountin your going to. Logan well its cold, and you could always go to the bargin barn to get steel. Taxes just suck but you could get some money back. I choose Uhhhhh A or B. Or hoaw about B and C. B and C defnetly.
          This was my first thought, but I remembered I have yet o purchase my school books, so I'd almost rather wait for my income tax return to purchase said stuffs
          dirty30

Comment

to cold for boarding

go get metal and do taxes
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

do your taxes.... when my return comes in, i'm spending it all at logan
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

stay inside and stay warmmmmmmmmmm
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I ended oop snowboarding, and now I'm gonna do my taxes, I faggered that's te best idear, sundown was nice today
                  dirty30

Comment

Ahh, decisions, decisions, ha ha
                    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

when does the season end? its still winter til march yes?

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Brian Earl Spliner. typical white boy name
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                            X