This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
    completely agree... you guys can keep your queered up manche with 2wd and super ghey IFS
    almost all (pretty sure every SCORE-spec) trophy trucks are 2wd.

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
    this just makes me laugh, cause its still a manche. hahahaha race truck pshhhh
    so bc its a manche it cant race? stock 1969 vw beetles run baja. class 11 negro.

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      are you fucking serious? its a beamed and linked race truck.
      And it was a beautiful commanche, and now is a wannabe ranger, you can have it
      dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
        And it was a beautiful commanche, and now is a wannabe ranger, you can have it
        go get it for me

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          This thread brings the lawls.....and geoff, you sold the sami? werent you thinking about selling it like less than 2 days ago? I read it somewhere on here I think
          Yessir i was, it sold quick lol first person to look at it was like Ok ill take it haha

Comment

• how much?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• 900 what i paid for it

Comment

• i would have totally paid 900 for a 40 hp go-kart
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Well if the kid falls through for some reason ill let ya know lol and its like 82 i believe its got the tracker 1.6

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                    go get it for me
                    Yessir,rightawaysir,wouldyoucarefordessertsir???
                    dirty30

Comment

• too much power

i only want 40
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• you could pull 2 spark plug wires out???? haha

Comment

• Camburg makes awesome stuff. I remember looking at there stuff for Chevy's a little while back. mucho expensivo tho
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                            this just makes me laugh, cause its still a manche. hahahaha race truck pshhhh
                            You seriously need to start sharing that cocaine you snort every chance you get. There are plenty of crack babies out there that could used some, too.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                              Yessir i was, it sold quick lol first person to look at it was like Ok ill take it haha
                              I cant help but to lawl at this..... u will never wheel a thing.....
                              if i dont recall, everything you have had that is offroad related (thousands of axles, couple jeeps, parts, peices, airfresheners...) you have sold
                              Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                              some people choose video games
                              some choose projects
                              some choose welding random things together

Comment

• I just cant make up my mind what the hell i wanna build lol

Comment

Working...
                                X