Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    Remote control??

Comment

Desert Racing Vehicles- big big $$$$$ but so
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

I kinda agree with matt, while the trophy truk scene is sick, an so are the trucks, I'd rather just haz a buggy I can thrash rather than a fine tuned precision vehicle I'd be afraid of ruining

just like I'd love to drive a lambo as my daily driver, but wouldn't trust myself in a car the would effectively become a $100k fiery coffin for me, so I'll stick with my Nissan Altima Scab Edition
        dirty30

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
            i want to kick whoever took this pic in the nuts, because its the only one that exists of it, and NO ONE on the web anywhere ever has any more info on the thing
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              i want to kick whoever took this pic in the nuts, because its the only one that exists of it, and NO ONE on the web anywhere ever has any more info on the thing
              yup.

Comment

I fucking love that MJ! Theres one thats around my town, I think its from a surrounding town that is that color and look like the guy is building it for jeepspeed type thing. Thing looks so nice.
                Last edited by Bigbike; 01-27-2010, 09:22 AM.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

oh em effing gee. that mj is fucking sexy in every sense of the word. three thumbs up
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                    Meh, me no like ifs

I beautifulmanche turned into a showtruck is all I see, let alone a 2wd show truck at that
                    dirty30

Comment

• speaking of MJs...phil. i totally had a dream you bought one last night
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• the mj is sexy

its too nice though

i could never own it
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• This thread brings the lawls.....and geoff, you sold the sami? werent you thinking about selling it like less than 2 days ago? I read it somewhere on here I think

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                            Meh, me no like ifs

I beautifulmanche turned into a showtruck is all I see, let alone a 2wd show truck at that
                            are you fucking serious? its a beamed and linked race truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                              Meh, me no like ifs

completely agree... you guys can keep your queered up manche with 2wd and super ghey IFS
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                                are you fucking serious? its a beamed and linked race truck.
                                this just makes me laugh, cause its still a manche. hahahaha race truck pshhhh
                                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                                X