iphone 3GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blakdot View Post
    To my suprise, when i went down to the verizon store to pay the early termination the lady at customer service says "oh AT&T took care of that."
    I think that the service rep was either stupid or lying because AT&T isn't going to pay for your termination fee. FCC doesn't allow contract buy outs

Comment

love my iphone sososo much
      will be buying the new one

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
        I think that the service rep was either stupid or lying because AT&T isn't going to pay for your termination fee. FCC doesn't allow contract buy outs
        I'm pretty sure she was a moron but she went back to double check with her manager because i didnt believe her and she came back and said that since i brought my number and everything over, that i didnt have to pay it. We'll see though maybe it will end up on my last bill.
        Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by blakdot View Post
          I'm pretty sure she was a moron but she went back to double check with her manager because i didnt believe her and she came back and said that since i brought my number and everything over, that i didnt have to pay it. We'll see though maybe it will end up on my last bill.
          It probably will, unfortunately.

The 3Gs is definately nice. I have been slowly hating my 3g more and more after setting up people's 3gs'. A 200 mhz difference is very nice in processing speed and the auto focus makes a big difference in the camera as well. One of my coworkers just got one free yesterday after some stupid woman bought a 3g to replace hers because the lcd was leaking and didn't think of bringing it to Apple to get the warranty

Comment

It's just one more good reason to get away from Verizon.... in our area there is a verizon dead zone literally about the size of RI.

Comment

Comment

verizon > att around here

iphone is overrated
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

DROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X