Amsoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsoil

Thoughts on amsoil. Good or bad stories? I am thinking of running their ATF.

i've heard a few good things about amsoil and redline as well
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

heard good things, never really used any of their products tho
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

motul & redline ftw.

i've never run amsoil, but i've run royal purple and the high end mobil 1s and they suck. i stick to shell rotella for oil (15w-40 in the jeep, 5w-40 full syn in the subie), and the subie has motul in the tranny and rear end, and it definitely quieted down the gears. jeep has cheap shit D/M III in the tranny bc its old, and valvo full syn in the axles bc i wasnt an import tuner when i filled them last.

Comment

I run amsoil in all my vehicles, never had a problem. My dad bought the dealership thing so we get for dealer cost which is nice cause its fuggin expensive.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I run pmsoil. My family gets me a couple quarts every month like clockwork.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              I run pmsoil. My family gets me a couple quarts every month like clockwork.
              ew
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i can get it on pirate for cost +5 bucks. i think im going to bite the bullet because its so gewd.

Comment

I have a perfered customer account and run amsoil in both my vehicles and my brother uses it in his sled never had any problems

Comment

Working...
                    X