Grand Wag in Dupont Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Wag in Dupont Registry

While in Stop & Shop the other day, I flipped through the magazine Dupont Registry. I was shocked when I saw there was a Grand Wagoneer in there and I decided to see what other ones were online. Here is a "$79,900" Grand Wagoneer to laugh at.
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...?itemid=570286
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

$60,000
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Sick fucking Waggy, but not for that price. I'd rather have mine and a Buggy.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Dibs on front axle
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

wtf....too much money
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Sick fucking Waggy, but not for that price. I'd rather have mine and a Buggy.
            Ditto
            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
              $60,000
              ??
              Price: $79,900
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Joe cannot add expert rounder to his skill set
                dirty30

Comment

that thing has been in the auto week magazine listings for months. we started getting it almost a year ago and it's in every issue. i feel like its a scam
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    that thing has been in the auto week magazine listings for months. we started getting it almost a year ago and it's in every issue. i feel like its a scam
                    That or he just wants to see it and no one will pay that much for something that gets 8 mpg and doesn't go anywhere fast.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      That or he just wants to see it and no one will pay that much for something that gets 8 mpg and doesn't go anywhere fast.
                      i wonder how much money he has spent on ad space
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                        i wonder how much money he has spent on ad space
                        If he dumped that much into a grand wagoneer, clearly money is no option.
                        sigpic

Comment

or he is trying to make back his ad money lol. the price of the jeep prob goes up 50 bucks everytime he has to pay. it was for sale 10 years ago for 10,000
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

I used to mow this guy's lawn who had a MINT waggy. Original too not restored. It was pretty nice
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              I used to mow this guy's lawn who had a MINT waggy. Original too not restored. It was pretty nice
                              oh...... so is there anymore story to that or is that just it?
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X