No announcement yet.

New Goodyear MT/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read a shitload of reviews just for shits and giggles. Everything i read still says they are great in rocks, but clean out 10x better in mud. Obviously first reports can be misleading but i think the east coast might have another tire to seriously consider now.

Comment

ill never buy them, ever. after i get rid of mine, i never wanna see another MTR again, i dont care how good it is.

Comment

i have been reading this too. im still not gonna buy them till more people use them. plus i cant afford em
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

the tread pattern is intensely weird, and direction tires are meh.

so yea. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
            so yea. meh.
            i agree that this is a completely valid statement pertaining to my feelings over the new goodyear mtr
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

I think it looks like sin. I will never own it or its predecessor.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

they're not directional, theyre 'asymmetrical'

AKA, fucking weird.

Comment

"first reports" are always the same

someone spends a grand on new tires, and the second they drive on dirt the mental game begins

"OMG TYHESE AR SO FUCKING AWESOME THEY FEEL GREAT ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER TIRE AHAHA" even if it does the same as their previous type of tire

Always the same.

Its like the threads asking people for tire reviews and someone chimes in "omg i love mine, i only got em last week but theyre freakin great ill never get another tire
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

hey you never know, just cuz the old ones werent that great maybe these will be amazing. and maybe asymetrical will be the "new thing" with tire technology. or maybe they could fail worse than the old ones. only time will tell
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

the pattern is interesting to say the least.

Comment

they would make more sense if the outside tread blocks angled out and back on both sides

but then again who gives a fuck what they look like if they grab like hell

Comment

Working...
                        X