Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-M-G!

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    I like to say what I think because there are too many phonies out there that try to hard and pretend to much to fit into crowds. Honestly if you dont like what I have to say, then "our" friendship probably isnt going to be the best anyway. So why hide just to fit in.

With that said, I dont like Niggers! Did I say blacks? no. Niggers, the bottom feeders, the whiners, the bitches that give all races bad names. I guess you could call Al Queda or Taliban Niggers(maybe sand niggers, i believe that is more fitting) but they give the Hajis a bad name. Or the G's and the Thugs slinging rock and preaching about salvery... seriously dude the jews dont even give a shit about Hitler anymore and that was pretty intense shit. Or what about the Spics, wet backs, beaners? They are dirty niggers too, raping, cutting heads off, and killing kids to run drugs! dirty filthy niggers(my best friend, best man, and father of my god children is Puerto Rican and I lived with Peruveans for 2 years) Or what about the trailer trash, wife beaters, child fondlers dirty fucking niggers too(or we will call them wiggers)

Basically this has nothing to do with this thread in general, but I like to bitch and complain and I felt this was a good opportunity and I know I drop a lot of racial slang and shit so I wanted it to be known where my stance was.

I think a lot people on here talk a lot shit, but never really say what they mean(there are a few) most are just followers or nut huggers though. With all that said I respect you standing your ground Kai and not just jumping on the band wagon as some due.

/rant

oh and Phil is a dirty Dago!

P.S. complete off topic but I liked it
    Thats right, for my 7000 and ONE post I am quoting myself.. mainly because I am Jesus Christ and more importantly because I want Phil to know he is still a dirty Dago!

3rd ly because I gotta give up another EPIC FUCKING HIGH FIVE for whoever else is awesome(this requires speaking of bewbs and such)

4th ly because people make post when they breach the gapping threshold of a thousand mark

5th Bearfrogs will one day rule the world

6th Douche Canoe is still going to awesome for at least another 28.5 hrs

7th Heaven
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

E30 M3 anyone?
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

lol at douche canoe

Comment

You're a dirty fucking Mic.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program