Marking compound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marking compound

This stuff seems to be an elusive paste...Who knows where the hell I can easily get it. I gots some gears that need proper meshing!!
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

usually comes with gear install kits....i may have some for ya...if i find it ill bring it by your shop on my way home from work....how soon do you need it? like now or tomorrow or thurs?
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

did you pick up the gears from the guy in middletown?

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
        usually comes with gear install kits....i may have some for ya...if i find it ill bring it by your shop on my way home from work....how soon do you need it? like now or tomorrow or thurs?
        Yea any would be fine, if you stop by my dads shop with it just give it to Joe (my dad), thanks that would be awsome.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
          did you pick up the gears from the guy in middletown?
          Nah, he only had minor install kits and the gears were mismatching companies, i just said screw it and ordered new 4.56's from comlete offroad..but i need marking compound now haha.

Comment

Working...
          X