Who here has a GoPro camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has a GoPro camera?

I have a lot of fucking people requesting onboard footage from HMC at king of the hammers, and i have run out of onboards

Does anyone here have a GoPro I can borrow for 1 week? If i break it/lose it I will replace it.

Just figured I would ask

(this goes for any onboard cam, really)
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

I have one, yes you can borrow it, but you will need to erase whats on the sd card slash get more if you wanna get more then an hour or so of film on it..its runs on 2 AAA or 2 AA batts...but only lasts about 30 mins at a shot unless they are lithium..let me know..i get out of work at 4, I'd need to make sure i can find all of it and the cord to hook it up to the computer.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
      I have one, yes you can borrow it, but you will need to erase whats on the sd card slash get more if you wanna get more then an hour or so of film on it..its runs on 2 AAA or 2 AA batts...but only lasts about 30 mins at a shot unless they are lithium..let me know..i get out of work at 4, I'd need to make sure i can find all of it and the cord to hook it up to the computer.
      No worries man, I have 2 I use right now so I know the dealio with em... and I can supply the SD card and the batteries and all.

I am leaving February 8th for the trip I'd need it on, so def no rush, I'll snag it from ya some time

Really appreciate it! Wont go forgotten
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Alright, yea i deff know where the camera and plastic housing is, looks like you have everything else covered.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Alright, yea i deff know where the camera and plastic housing is, looks like you have everything else covered.
          Do you wanna ship it and I'll cover shipping? Or is there some way you can get it down here via a friend passing through here or something of the sort?

You're up around the middletown area right?
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Im in Wallingford, not sure how close that is to you. But yea my work has a UPS account with pickup everyday so can ship it very cheap like.

Comment

Im in Wallingford, not sure how close that is to you. But yea my work has a UPS account with pickup everyday so can ship it very cheap like.
              Excellent! I'll PM ya
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I know your using his but if you want to get your own. They have them on sale at most atv shops cause the new high deff one is out. which is awesome by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                  I know your using his but if you want to get your own. They have them on sale at most atv shops cause the new high deff one is out. which is awesome by the way.
                  he has a 2 already

Comment

the HD one is awesome. i've used it, and i'm supa impressed. the sound is much better too.

Comment

id have one if gopro wasnt fucking gay with their pre orders, them homos

maybe later this season
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

homoz
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          id have one if gopro wasnt fucking gay with their pre orders, them homos

maybe later this season
                          what happened? my friend preordered one like 3 weeks before they were supposed to be shipped with every accessory know to man and it came like 4 or 5 days after gopro said they were going to be released. pretty sure he got it through B&H bc he loves them.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            what happened? my friend preordered one like 3 weeks before they were supposed to be shipped with every accessory know to man and it came like 4 or 5 days after gopro said they were going to be released. pretty sure he got it through B&H bc he loves them.
                            really? damn.

i preordered it a few weeks before also (i went direct through gopro, i guess that was the mistake), they told me it would ship the final week in october...i figured cool i will have it for the final race of the season at rausch, nov 7th...the final week of oct passed, i mailed them asking wtf the deal is....and they replied saying oh yeah nvm your order will not ship until the end of november now, a month late.

so i said oh sweet fuck you, and canceled my order, used the money for other stuff... so ill prob order one before may hits at some point, it def looks impressive...
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

the buttons are also simpler, yet more complicated. you'll understand when you get it. but it def impressed me.

Comment

Working...
                              X