Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my emissions tested today

Max allowed Hydro Carbon PPM - 160
    My Hydro Carbon PPM - 636 ( up yours mother earth!)

So that's what a renix gets with the EGR unhooked and a 1 or 2 cylinder misfire
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

You know what, FUCK EMISSIONS. I hate the fucking bullshit.

I failed emissions on fucking Monday because my HydroCarbon PPM was 195 out of 160. I told the guy, 'You couldn't have just fucking passed me?' Clearly having a jeep that runs on baby whale isn't going to help. Thank God the Wagoneer doesn't have to go in for Emissions anymore.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      You know what, FUCK EMISSIONS. I hate the fucking bullshit.

I failed emissions on fucking Monday because my HydroCarbon PPM was 195 out of 160. I told the guy, 'You couldn't have just fucking passed me?' Clearly having a jeep that runs on baby whale isn't going to help. Thank God the Wagoneer doesn't have to go in for Emissions anymore.
      thats a close number... you going to try that "pass emissions" additive?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

You know why? It's cause we're black Phil. Fuckin white man keepin us down.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
          thats a close number... you going to try that "pass emissions" additive?
          I'm going to do other things....

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          You know why? It's cause we're black Phil. Fuckin white man keepin us down.
          Fuckin Seriously.
          sigpic

Comment

i'm so glad i don't have to do that emissions crap. one vehicle has 268k miles and runs like a bucket of rusted nails. the other dumps fuel through a straight 3" exhaust with no cats
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

dammit NY

Comment

my emissions was due in march 2007, tested it over a year late in 2008, failed, reregged anyway, and havent heard/bothered with it since
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                  dammit NY
                  lol the garage i go to passed my old wrx. i have no idea how, everything was illegal on that damn thing
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    lol the garage i go to passed my old wrx. i have no idea how, everything was illegal on that damn thing
                    I passed once with a Hollowed Cat, how the fuck my jeep FAILED with a new one in there is beyond me.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got my inspection done last week here in jersey. I was fine

Although I failed back in October cuz my ebrake didnt work.

Oh and the TJ just failed cuz the tires stick out an inch
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

my jeep actually passes emissions... everything else is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          I just got my inspection done last week here in jersey. I was fine

Although I failed back in October cuz my ebrake didnt work.

Oh and the TJ just failed cuz the tires stick out an inch
                          See, this is what is awesome about CT. We don't have safety inspections, we just have Emissions.

My ebrake isn't even in my Jeep anymore and my tires stick out a whole bunch.
                          sigpic

Comment

my renix passed with flying colors

also you can get it regged with it failing but they will not allow you to renew. Thats when you need a shady friend with a shop saying that you did over 700 in repairs and still fails, to file for the exemption
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

when would I be required to renew my registration? I have a feeling this shitmobile won't be around come summer...
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X