Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya lot more road rage tring to get to sonic

Comment

cheeburgercheeburger beats all of these places... who's down for a trip to queens? 1 pound burgers ftmfw
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
        cheeburgercheeburger beats all of these places... who's down for a trip to queens? 1 pound burgers ftmfw
        1 pound burgers 3 min from my house. greatest wings ever too
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          1 pound burgers 3 min from my house. greatest wings ever too
          omg have you had cheeburger's onion rings? I'd fucking kill for those right now
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i was talking about a local bar down the street with the best food ever. though yes cheeburger is amazing. there is one at palasades mall, lets all go
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Went to Five guys today, and my boss paid me to be there and paid for my food! it tasted better like that.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X