are fuckin neat

this is my friends:

comming along nice

22re
    36" tsls
    stock toyota axles w/ 4:10's
    welded rear, detroit front
    twin cases, 4.7:1 and a 2.28:1

makes me want to work on mine! (maybe i should instead of waiting for my jeep frame )
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

needs less tsl.

how would it be with the 4.10's?

i always hear of people with the lil 4 cyl motors doing 5.38's and 5.89's with tires of that size.

of course he has some intense gear reduction but what about stweet?
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Looks sick! I think you should work on yours!
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
        needs less tsl.

how would it be with the 4.10's?

i always hear of people with the lil 4 cyl motors doing 5.38's and 5.89's with tires of that size.

of course he has some intense gear reduction but what about stweet?

i said the same thing, he said its fine on the street getting him to the trail (thats all this thing is sued for) but he said offroad it blew nuts. if it works for him then hey, it saves money on gears/install. christ.. coit has 4:10's in his sami with the stock 1.3 and drives it with 39's
        granted he knows it sucks, but it saves him some money and he only drives it to the trail and if its far he trailers it. so does the kid with this yota
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Looks sick! I think you should work on yours!
          blah! i know, its outside in the cold

what needs to be done to it:

steering shaft
          steering box
          set up a front axle for it (i have a waggy 44 for it)
          gears
          lockers
          rims/tires

i cant move it around right now due to the lack of these things. im going to pick up a steering box and shaft with my tax return and put them in when the weather gets warm... i hope

Comment

I hear ya on the cold, I have no desire to work on my rig. lol.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

looks cool, im not a fan of exo cages though. I really like that tacoma that the adventure trailer guys did with the trailer for the bed.
              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

now im going to get bitched at for not working on the one in my driveway thanks dana
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                    now im going to get bitched at for not working on the one in my driveway thanks dana
                    im in the same boat as you chief

i blame it on the cold weather and spending all my money on beer and guns

Comment

I'm not really a fan of truggies, but this doesn't look like a half bad start.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                        I'm not really a fan of truggies, but this doesn't look like a half bad start.
                        its nto a truggy, its a toyta without a bed and some exo, dewsher

Comment

Working...
                        X