Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Maguire

admitted to using roids today
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
    admitted to using roids today
    NO WAY!!!

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Just when it gets quiet around my work as far as steroids in baseball, this mother fucker has to ruin my week and go to the press

Comment

gee what a shocker
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

hes now the cardinals hitting coach and the cardinals are trying to get him to be a pinch hitter....WTF?
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I listened to a debate on this on the radio this morning going to work. People were calling up the radio station saying it doesnt matter and nothing should be done to him, and all this other shit. And how admitting it to the public wont hurt him. Needless to say i changed the station after about 2 minutes.
                "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

What a surprise that was!
                  You're a ___________

Comment

Working...
                  X