cool mercedes ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool mercedes ad

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/49HdqtWHEoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49HdqtWHEoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Driving upside down through a tunnel is only a matter of down force combined with g-forces created during the loop, verse gravity. The total pressure of down force when combined with the g-forces created by effectively circling the perimeter of the tunnel must exceed the total weight of the vehicle and driver. If this level of pressure can be reached, a vehicle can in theory drive upside down through a tunnel.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Top gear talked about this once. tons of companies and f1 teams claim they can drive upside down but no one has done it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
      Top gear talked about this once. tons of companies and f1 teams claim they can drive upside down but no one has done it yet.
      I read up on it no one will do it for insurance/ liability reasons
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

i feel like i'm watching one of wills video's with alot more money involved
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

That's pretty cool i want to try.
          I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X