ATTN: Matt Zullo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Matt Zullo

Do you still work at Hooters in Milford?

Holy fuck it was packed last night! Me and my buddies ended up going to Chilis instead because your fine establishment couldn't accomodate us in a timely manner Although, it was our own damn fault for thinking it wouldn't be a problem to get seated around all those tittays and beer on the night of the National Championship

Originally posted by Even View Post
    Do you still work at Hooters in Milford?

Holy fuck it was packed last night! Me and my buddies ended up going to Chilis instead because your fine establishment couldn't accomodate us in a timely manner Although, it was our own damn fault for thinking it wouldn't be a problem to get seated around all those tittays and beer on the night of the National Championship
    On top of the already popular all you can eat wings. haha. When they have shit like that you gotta show up at like 6:30. The wings start at 7, and you can stay the entire night. lol
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

yea dude.wtf.i went there to and it was packed.you were working your ass off.

Comment

dude we ran the fuck out of wings.....

at 8:30 for the main rush i called an "all day" or how many wings we had tickets for that we had to sell and it was 1700 wings.

i have never in my life seen that place so packed, it was out of control.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

haha on the all day

i used to work in a kitchen... such an awesome job

Comment

ran out of wings?!?! omg
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

hooters wings suck but the titties make up for it
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                hooters wings suck
                truth

Comment

love the wings.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

x2, i like hooters wings a lot
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

compared to Buffalo Wild wings, Hooters wings do not impress

Comment

ehh our wings really aren't bad, deff better than wild wings i think. i mean they have better boneless hands down though.

As for actual food, our burgers/chicken sammiches beat wild wings or anywhere other chain place hands down. I went to chili's the other night and i wish i just went to hooters, it fuckin sucked. my burger was over cooked and 10 chips does not justify an order of nachos.

Personally i like archie moores and RJ's place the best.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        haha on the all day

i used to work in a kitchen... such an awesome job
                        as for this......

working in a kitchen really is kinda fun, its so fast paced that time flys by and its fun too. I wouldn't wanna do it for the rest of my life, but for now while i'm in school it deff works
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                        X