Lunchbox Lockers in the snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunchbox Lockers in the snow...

Do not suck or cause any issues. Thank you internet and webwheelers of the world for scaring me for nothing.

just weld it you will be fine
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

honestly the way i drive the rear is always locked when i turn anyways.

Comment

How is it having one in the front in the snow in 4wd?

Comment

fine. I was driving in the rockies in 4hi on the highway in a snowstorm with no steering issue. At slower speeds it can cause a little sliding but it is easily corrected or compensated for.

Comment

alright cool. all i've ever heard is how crappy they are in the snow but its good to actually know someone who's drivin with them than all the people that are like ZOMG don't do that you'll die

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
              alright cool. all i've ever heard is how crappy they are in the snow but its good to actually know someone who's drivin with them than all the people that are like ZOMG don't do that you'll die
              ya thats what ive always heard and i was concerned but i really had no issue.

Comment

Uhm. Yup.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

quiet you

Comment

"Just Sayin' "
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                      x2 I've only heard bad things. But now I may have made my decision on another aussie
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

thought your engine blew up?

Comment

on super tight corners in parking lots on slick icy shit it plows a lil bit. but most other cars would too.

i have been spooled for every snowstorm in the past 3 years and never had an issue
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Justins Cherokee was scary in the snow with the front auto lock. Went straight on 40 mph corners....

Comanche never had a problem with the old auto locker
                            , now it's welded up front and still turns like a champ in the snow

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              thought your engine blew up?
                              tranny overheated. not sure if its toast or just needs new fluid. engine has had a headgasket issue that causes high engine temps that i want to get fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X