PA is messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA is messed up

When you are staying in a large city suburb and you are driving around shopping areas / residential areas for miles and cant find a store that FUCKIN SELLS BEER you know your in a shity area. I had to look it up on google and the "beer distributor" was 10 mile away and was in a fuckin shithole area on a small street next to the train tracks.....
    and they have no clue what good pizza and grinders are

DOES NO ONE DRINK BEER AROUND HERE???? WTF!

on an up side:
    they have a Texas road house with fantastic ribs and every girl that works there is amazingly hot! .. and they serve yuengling
    they have a SWEEET bass pro shop / outdoor world
    and best of all they have department stores that have display cases of assault weapons.. even socom 2's

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

good pizza in PA does not exist...it makes me mad
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

the pizza place that delivers to the hotel at RC is good. also the beer distributor and separate liquor stores are the stupidest ideas ever
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

hahahaha but the drive is worth it...... cause at the end of that 10 mile journey theres yuengling

ehhh i just eat lots of pb&j
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          srsly.... like i went to an "Italian" pizza place and the people who ran the place where from russia..... i want to come down with good pizza and change peoples lives. and there are pizza places everywhere! and they all fuckin suck!
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

yep. had that beer problem at line mountain. it turns out a keg isn't enough for a weekend of camping b/t 4 ppl
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

wait till you go out west.....

Cali, arizona, utah, nevada, that whole area. not only is it almost impossible to find italian food or pizza, its absolutely terrible by our standards.

But then again its a trade off, cause the mexican food/ texmex food out there is killer
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                hahahaha but the drive is worth it...... cause at the end of that 10 mile journey theres yuengling

ehhh i just eat lots of pb&j
                i can go 1 min away and get it :P
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                  wait till you go out west.....

Cali, arizona, utah, nevada, that whole area. not only is it almost impossible to find italian food or pizza, its absolutely terrible by our standards.

But then again its a trade off, cause the mexican food/ texmex food out there is killer
                  and in-and-outttttttttttttttttttttt!
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

and in-and-outttttttttttttttttttttt!
                    FUCKING WIN STATUS!

Comment

Cant find good pizza out side of the New York/ New Haven area
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                        on an up side:
                        they have a Texas road house with fantastic ribs and every girl that works there is amazingly hot! .. and they serve yuengling
                        they have a SWEEET bass pro shop / outdoor world
                        and best of all they have department stores that have display cases of assault weapons.. even socom 2's

I'll take the waitresses and the guns.
                        I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizkitjmd1 View Post
                          I'll take the waitresses and the guns.
                          you dont even understand.... like 10 waitresses, all between 20 and 24 yo and fucking amazing. i want to shake the managers hand and tell him nice work

Comment

The ones at the West Haven Texas Roadhouse are pretty hot too!
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              The ones at the West Haven Texas Roadhouse are pretty hot too!
                              we should go some time!

great food + great view = combo of win

Comment

Working...
                              X