This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
    Riot mind your buisness , the moral of the story is don't come on here and talk shit to someone who has a temper and could kick your ass all over this place.... i come on here and give help when i can, i'm certainly not a know it all when it comes to jeeps but i know enough to get by. That being said i do help people with what i can. ask 4bangeryj or John or Owen.
    lol actually i think he is backing you up
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
      Also, sort of annoying how everyone hopped on the SiS guys dick real fast. Anyone a free thinker on the internet? Anyone at all? brb voting for rockin'rubi
      where the fuck have you been? when doesnt this happen on here? seriously....
      93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
      90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
      95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

the moral of the story is don't come on here and talk shit to someone who has a temper and could kick your ass all over this place
        i've never met you and can already tell i dont like you
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
          dude i'm not talking shit you are. The ball rolling with some minor ball busting, you can't take a stupid comment.

You are what a middle aged man?? you're 30 years old, and you want to fight a 19 year old kid for making fun of something that you were selling.

GROW UP!

and taking a PM and posting this thread is mature? handlin g this in PM's is more mature instead of bringing it to the shenanigans forum and letting everyone else get behind you in the "intrawebs"

now settle this in PM's and quit your whining
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Riot mind your buisness , the moral of the story is don't come on here and talk shit to someone who has a temper and could kick your ass all over this place.... i come on here and give help when i can, i'm certainly not a know it all when it comes to jeeps but i know enough to get by. That being said i do help people with what i can. ask 4bangeryj or John or Owen.
            I'll fight you in his place if you like
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i don't need to fight you, i can just let another concrete wall fall on you. dude just stop, you're only making yourself look like a total dumbass.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i don't need to fight you, i can just let another concrete wall fall on you. dude just stop, you're only making yourself look like a total dumbass.
                kick his ass... pussy boy!
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

mike r = personal fighter for SiS members
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    and taking a PM and posting this thread is mature? handlin g this in PM's is more mature instead of bringing it to the shenanigans forum and letting everyone else get behind you in the "intrawebs"

now settle this in PM's and quit your whining
                    It often pains me to agree with Dana so wholeheartedly, but here it is...
                    x2
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

x2
                      you no like me
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

to be completely honest, i agree with dana. hahaha.

it was stupid for me to make a thread but what the hell i thought it was funny, and wanted to let everyone get some enjoyment out of it.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I just thought he had a thing going where we disagree constantly =
                          Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else. Sorry =(

Comment

x2
                            MATUREOffroad

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                              kick his ass... pussy boy!
                              ...... you. i'd rather fight you.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

to be completely honest, i agree with dana. hahaha.

it was stupid for me to make a thread but what the hell i thought it was funny, and wanted to let everyone get some enjoyment out of it.
                                All I got out of this was a headache and an erection.
                                Thanks for nothing, jerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X