X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cove

Come to a showing
    For those of you who haven't seen the preview:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4KRD8e20fBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4KRD8e20fBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got the movie, and will be doing a showing at my girlies house in the next week or so... if you want to see the movie, let me know.

She lives in south norwalk for anyone who is interested. I don't consider myself a preachy person, but this is something that everyone should be made aware of.
    Last edited by Ruecifur; 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

ya, i heard about this.. should be a good flick. there was talk about it at the woodstock film festival. lots of cool camera techniques among other things.

Comment

The Japanese will fish the oceans lifeless, we all know that, problem is no one does anything about it and I don't understand why.

I mean just the other day a Japanese whaling vessel smashed into some protesters' boat.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
        Come to a showing
        For those of you who haven't seen the preview:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4KRD8e20fBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4KRD8e20fBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got the movie, and will be doing a showing at my girlies house in the next week or so... if you want to see the movie, let me know.

She lives in south norwalk for anyone who is interested. I don't consider myself a preachy person, but this is something that everyone should be made aware of.

How is this any worse than what goes on every day in slaughterhouses around the world? So some Japanese dudes kill a bunch of dolphins in a cove. Big deal. 1 factory fishing vessel does far more damage than these guys do.
        You're a ___________

Comment

Mike are you starting a Cult?

Just kidding! Let me know when your showing, I'll participate if I can!
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

i just watched it online. not a bad flick.

Comment

what exactly is the premise of this?

is it simply the killing of dolphins in some illegal manner?
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

its basically the entire season of whale wars minus the whales in 1.5 hours and some "ops" activity. pretty funny and interesting. im a sap so i liked it.

Comment

OPS

SO HIGH SPEED
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

CAUSE IM AN ELITE OPERATOR.
                    sigpic

Comment

plus my wife haydens in it
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

I stopped eating tuna after they started putting "dolphin friendly" on the cans. Nothing makes me feel full quite like a mammal that is smarter than me.
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          I stopped eating tuna after they started putting "dolphin friendly" on the cans. Nothing makes me feel full quite like a mammal that is smarter than me.
                          Then eat dolphin.

They do in Iceland too. Hunt them right out of boats with rifles.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Then eat dolphin.

They do in Iceland too. Hunt them right out of boats with rifles.
                            Sick. I'm gunna get some of those big weird paddle tires for the jeep, drive to iceland, icewheel and eat dolfeen.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X