Chicago: officially the most retarded city in the US of A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago: officially the most retarded city in the US of A

Just when we thought we'd seen everything.

I'm sure you all will love this.

Oh and, my reaction:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...-80790827.html

NBCDFW.com The Chicago Police Department is seriously considering scrapping the police entrance exam, sources tell Fran Spielman.

Dropping the exam would bolster minority hiring and avert legal battles, according to one source, while others confirm that the exam could be scrapped to open the process to as many people as possible.

However, the lack of an exam would make Chicago the lone major city without one, and experts contend that the exam is integral to eliminating unqualified applicants.

The CPD has tried in recent years to boost minority hiring by offering the police exam online and turning to minority clergy to help in the recruitment effort.

But those efforts have met with frustration. Despite seeing an increase in the number of minority applicants in 2006, the last year the exam was offered, the online component was never launched.

And as of last year, one in four patrol officers were African-American, but just one in 12 Lieutenants were of color.

Officials at City Hall have admitted that they have been exploring exam options since last fall, according to the Sun-Times.

The CPD is currently operating at 2,000 officers-a-day short of its authorized strength. Police hired only 46 officers this year, with plans to hire less than 100 next year -- and those hirings rely on federal funds.

What's more, City Hall has floated the idea of imposing cop furloughs to meet a tight budget.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

well, this is a smart idea.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

By 2016 we'll by the minority HAi
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Lets hire unqualified candidates because they are any race or ethnicity other than white males. Makes perfect sense.

Similar thing going on right in our home.
        http://www.newhaven20.com/
        The case lasted 6 years I think, but they finally won.
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

chicago sucks almost as much as detroit.

whats worse is obama is tied into that damn place.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

one of my best friends wants to move to chicago after she graduates...

looks like im gonna have to talk her out of it haha
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I effing love Chicago... and thats all I have to say about that.
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                Lets hire unqualified candidates because they are any race or ethnicity other than white males. Makes perfect sense.

Similar thing going on right in our home.
                http://www.newhaven20.com/
                The case lasted 6 years I think, but they finally won.
                I am a firefighter and have a friend that works in New Haven FD and the guys up there are happy its finally over. It is bologna that any city would hire less qualified personnel because they are a minority. Affirmitive action is going to far.
                I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It sucks that this is what our world is coming too. OMG SINCE I'M BLACK I SHOULD GET A WAIVER ON THE EXAM!!!! bullshit. sorry you are dumb, but dont pull the race card to try to move up in the world. it's sad that it actually works tho
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Refucking tards.
                    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

How stupid do you have to be to not be able to score well on a police entrance exam. It's not rocket science.
                      You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                        How stupid do you have to be to not be able to score well on a police entrance exam. It's not rocket science.
                        I was told they hold a mirror under your nose and if they see fog you're in.

I can't believe it's any easier.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                        X