Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who says independent suspension doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who says independent suspension doesn't work?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_F7QrR4Ur8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_F7QrR4Ur8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

inb4 the vultures
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

x2
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

as over engineered as that thing is... it's still pretty fucking cool
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

wow, a repost that was almost on the same page.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

my bad then... seems i've had more exciting things to do than hang out on the computer 24x7.

Comment

i saw this about 4 years ago too. it seems to be a hot topic again
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                  my bad then... seems i've had more exciting things to do than hang out on the computer 24x7.
                  Like blowin dudes?

sorry man, but you walked right into that one...
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

wowwwwwwwwwwww
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Thats sick!
                        I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This has been reposted 5 times now and the guy above me is still so fucking excited.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            This has been reposted 5 times now and the guy above me is still so fucking excited.
                            -Matt
                            Facebook

Comment

Working...
                            X