yes, i am.

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

106.9 is the shit, although sometimes they piss me off cause their commercial breaks are mad long but other than that i love that station.

104.1 is really good too, they are in love with RHCP though, you can't go an hour without hearing at least one song from them. other than that they play a really good mix of alternative, 106.9 plays harder stuff though, they're deff more of a rock station
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

there are no good rock stations down where Im at. There is one, 96.1 but they occasionally play bullshit songs like that fucking gay song " fireflys" and every time I hear that song I want to punch babies in the face....

Comment

you can listen to 106.9 online.... not gonna lie sometimes i do this.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              there are no good rock stations down where Im at. There is one, 96.1 but they occasionally play bullshit songs like that fucking gay song " fireflys" and every time I hear that song I want to punch babies in the face....
              im pretty sure i had that on my cd when you rode shotty like all weekend in december

and no babies were punched

im dissapointed
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

by new paltz i listen to wrrv which is on 92.7/96.9...they usually play really good stuff, lots of newish stuff and always mix it up
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i like 106.9 more than 104 when i have to listen to the radio. 104 kind of wimped out..they rarely play anything decent.
                  erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                  X