Holy Heights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Heights

When he put the camera over the edge my whole body reacted as if I was about to fall.
    BORKED

he said it was the highest point in the world..

tallest building.. yes...

highest point? No

Comment

wowwwwwww... my body definitely jolted a little too
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

highest man made point.

Comment

when he started looking out instead of down, thats where I was like holy shit

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

The tallest building in the world and that places doesn't have two pennies to rub together anymore.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no thanks
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

You couldn't pay me any amount of money to stand where that guy is standing.

Comment

imagine building it. being up that high with basically no support. i wonder how many ppl died building that
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

BASE jumping anyone?

Even for the right amount i think anyone would simply stand there. i would go up there if someone would just allow me too. it looks cool as hell...
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                      BASE jumping anyone?

Even for the right amount i think anyone would simply stand there. i would go up there if someone would just allow me too. it looks cool as hell...
                      i would loveee to base jump but i think i'd freak out right before

skydiving though i definitely wanna do
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

whoa. i dont have a fear of heights but that was definately scary haha if i were where he was id probably start to cry
                        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                        J10 project do want.
                        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

it's not the fall that will kill you... it's just the sudden stop
                          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            i would loveee to base jump but i think i'd freak out right before

skydiving though i definitely wanna do
                            x2

Having a building or rock cliff right next to me as I freefall would freak me the fuck out, but I think I could sack it up enough to jump from a plane. My boss actually was possibly going to do it with one of his friends, and asked me if I would be up for it. But I think his wife shot down the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                              x2

Having a building or rock cliff right next to me as I freefall would freak me the fuck out, but I think I could sack it up enough to jump from a plane. My boss actually was possibly going to do it with one of his friends, and asked me if I would be up for it. But I think his wife shot down the idea
                              i've stood on the edge of the grand canyon, you can hike along the rim and literally 1 foot from the trail is a legitimate quarter mile drop before it even levels out alittle in some places. it's crazy.

would never jump out of a plane though, thats just fuckin crazy.
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                              X