jotd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jotd

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

lawl wow hahahahahaha thats pretty good actually
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

simply amazing
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

perfect
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I loved that one! good shit right there.
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

just perfect

Comment

that's good
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Good Stuff. Sounds like a sitcom.
                  I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

awesome
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

wow that is amazing hahahahahaha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

oh my god dude thats fucking incredible, please tell me you actually did that and didnt just find the story somewhere
                        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

very funny and clever
                          1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
                          .,=====o00o ______________
                          //___l__,\____\,___ ____
                          l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
                          _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

awsome

Comment

RJ getting into bed with a woman... that IS funny!

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X