internet based issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet based issues

anyone have any idea or is anyone experiencing this? my web browser wont load youtube videos and 90% of the time my "save password" options make me log in when i open the pages(ie. [SiS], photobucket, yahoo mail, etc.) also just starting today my iTunes will open after running the "accept terms and conditions" and an "updating iTunes library" run, as if i just installed an update or something. anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Its because you drive an Emerald Pearl Coat Jeep, with Will's old XJ D44.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Mine just started doing this for certain things too....

Comment

hmm, anyone else?

Comment

Mine wont save any passwords for aim sis emails etc. i don't use itunes often so i wouldn't know about that one

Comment

my disk cleanup i just tried failed, and when i try to open iTunes now and hit accept it loads the program and then within a second or two it escapes the program, does anyone know what the fuck is going on with this thing?

Comment

scan for malware / viruses ?

go to control panel -> add and remove programs -> iTunes. see if there is a "change" or "repair" feature. it should try to like re-intall itself and maybe that will fix any currupted files
              [*disclaimer*] i dont have itunes on my windows laptop so im just going buy what other programs have... but any good program should have a repair feature
              Last edited by grundlepunch; 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM.
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Sounds like it could be a Malware problem. Try using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
                I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i looked at my drive useage and it was at 50 something kb then it dropped to zero, i tried running add/remove programs and it said it didnt have enough memory to run the program and to delete some files before trying again... wtf? right?, but i tried it manually and it worked, deleted the files from the recycle bin and then deleted some unused programs through add/remove. everything seems to be better for now, i guess the computer just didnt have enough room for temporary files and was restarting everything as it demanded memory

Comment

I hope my issue is that simple haha. time to check

Comment

do you leave your computer on all the time? sometimes when i leave mine on for too long the memory gets low ....sometimes just rebooting will help,too....
                      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

how much free space do you have on your hard drive?
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                        X