browsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browsers

I am currently running google chrome for my web browser and i constantly get the page not available bull shit. What are you all using any suggestions? not a fan of ie or firefox
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

I use firefox, but if you don't like it... I used to run
    Advanced.

I think this is the link http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Br...-10253633.html
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

FireFox is probably the best browser that i've used
      1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
      .,=====o00o ______________
      //___l__,\____\,___ ____
      l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
      _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
        I am currently running google chrome for my web browser and i constantly get the page not available bull shit. What are you all using any suggestions? not a fan of ie or firefox

Originally posted by 98XJ4X4 View Post
        FireFox is probably the best browser that i've used

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I enjoy safari, i tried chrome for about a day, but didnt like it. PC always used Firefox though.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I used chrome for about 6 months, but every once in a while there are scripts it won't run that FF will. And the new release of FF is much less of a memory hog, so I switched back. I am happy with the changes to the new FF, and running a few extensions it uses about the same resources that chrome did, but it functions better.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
            X