So it's saturday night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water, i do not partake in alcoholic beverages
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
      water, i do not partake in alcoholic beverages
      You're a goddamn fucking liar.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        You're a goddamn fucking liar.
        Not uh
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Phil has is own drinking thread.... that is odd
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

i drank some milk before to go with the yummy brownies i made
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

prove it Phil
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                Phil has is own drinking thread.... that is odd
                What can I say, my grandfather told me that whiskey was good for a sore throat and I said, fuck tylenol aor whatever that bullshit is, alcohocl is is.

RJ, I can't prove you drink, but if you've gone soft on me, I'm dissapoint.
                sigpic

Comment

whiskey n lemon juice. or that what cured everything when i was a kid hahaha

Comment

Actually i just got back from the bar and started drinking around 3pm two weeks ago
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                      whiskey n lemon juice. or that what cured everything when i was a kid hahaha
                      Exactly what I'm drinking. They call it the Irish Horseman. like 6 shots of Tullamore Dew, one shot of Triple Sec and a spritz of lemon with lime juice.

I've had 4 so far. goin for another fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
                      sigpic

Comment

so you should feel better in no time.

Comment

I'm feelin great, not gonna lie.

Wish my throat would stop being sore though.
                          sigpic

Comment

oh shit what broke.

don't feel bad though, i'm really drinking because the fucking grand wagoneer wouldnt start this mornign. fucking goddamn mother fuckin gd what the fuck why the fuck wouldnt it start jesus christ. shit better start tomorrow or else.
                            my cat is pretty much fucking dead. and im sorry i hope it starts tomorrow for you!

Comment

Originally posted by boobaru View Post
                              my cat is pretty much fucking dead. and im sorry i hope it starts tomorrow for you!
                              Catalytic Converter or Your Feline Companion??
                              sigpic

Comment

Catalytic Converter or Your Feline Companion??
                                ROTFL catalytic converter. i wish i had a feline companion though =( ryans grandma has the PRETTIEST feline companions tino and tina they are Himalayan and they are HUGE and soft and i wanted to steal tino but i didnt cause im not a kitty thief.

Comment

Working...
                                X