Come on..... seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on..... seriously?

Are there no more ideas for movies out there? They need to keep remaking the same ones over and over again? All the remakes lately have sucked and i see this one being no different
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_YzFDKaLxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_YzFDKaLxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

i keep hearing a lot of hype about this, but idk...i agree, a lot of remakes haven't been very good
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

oh sweet, lets put an 8 year old lil' bow wow and jackie chan in a karate movie. no thanks
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

The problem is the movies that are creative and new (few and far between) are mostly underground and don't get the same attention that these bullshit movies get.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no interest in seeing this
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

That's Will Smith's offspring . Ninja

Comment

ok, so they went to the complete opposite end of the spectrum from ralph macchio? im a little confused. the only way i see this being successful is if the little ninja dudes character ends up being like huey freeman from the boondocks... but i dont see that happening
              2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
              1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
              X