Dune Coon Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dune Coon Justice

A court in Lahore, Pakistan, has ordered that two men have their noses and ears chopped off, after the two were convicted of doing the same to a young woman.

Sounds like they will be getting what they deserve.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...ice/index.html
    You're a ___________

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

First off I find the title to your thread very offensive. Racism is not a laughing matter so it should not be thrown around as casually as you do. By racism i am talking derogatory terms such as you used here or the ones I witness you use on a daily basis. Please lay off of them.

Now for the link I do not think they should of done that they should of done it the American way 10 years in jail.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
        Racism is not a laughing matter .
        You're a laughing matter.
        You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
          You're a laughing matter.
          You know what is a laughing matter? Your "jokes" and i use that term very very loosely. But you know what is funny? The fact you spilled some of my piss on yourself
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            You know what is a laughing matter? Your "jokes" and i use that term very very loosely. But you know what is funny? The fact you spilled some of my piss on yourself
            Is this how you get off? Fantasizing about peeing on your friends? You are a weirdo.
            You're a ___________

Comment

Working...
            X