No announcement yet.

The North East Blizzard Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's okay, the lumina is right there with you haha...it's buried in will's driveway with DM
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• I really wish the brakes worked on the ZJ, I wanted to see how the STT's tore up the fresh powda.

Comment

• my jeep drives through snow good.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Man, I'm so glad you people are posting pictures of snow, I've never seen it before.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• weather.com is calling for 18-24" here, with up to 30" in drifts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even View Post
              I really wish the brakes worked on the ZJ, I wanted to see how the STT's tore up the fresh powda.
              go outside and fix them?
              2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
              1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

• I got about 6-8" here. just plowed the driveway with the TJ and took a spin around the block cuz I was bored
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                  go outside and fix them?
                  The Chevy was a much easier option

On a side note, the roads are officially bad. Ask me how I know

Comment

• gots over a foot here in WH at the moment and its still snowing.... going out now to excavate the jeeps...
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• so far my brand new m/t's with homemade siping's worked great. need to adjust my t-case shifter though didnt want to stay in 4wd all that great
                      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                      eliminator MJ - Sold
                      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

• Got my driveway done. On my way to get some breakfast the tcase blew up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
                          Got my driveway done. On my way to get some breakfast the tcase blew up.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i still see grass in my yard. the snow got blown everywhere. there sure as hell is no 8 inches of snow at my house. if it didnt blow everywhere it is possible there COULD be a decent amount, but ive got nothing and im VERY disappointed... VERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by boobaru View Post
                              i still see grass in my yard. the snow got blown everywhere. there sure as hell is no 8 inches of snow at my house. if it didnt blow everywhere it is possible there COULD be a decent amount, but ive got nothing and im VERY disappointed... VERY!
                              come to fairfield and play with meee! there's a good 10" here
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• at least 24" in nesconset

Comment

Working...
                                X