What the fek is the point of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    Single, you can walk around and do the bang bang bang and not worry about a fucking thing.

Open Relationship, you can still do the bang bang bang, but you are most choice conscious, knowing you have "feelings" for another, but are not ready for a relationship.

Some relationships go REAL bad *cough*, and when that shit happens, people feel an emptyness, usually when they meet that next guy/girl. Maybe they are not ready to make a definite relationship right off the bat. Thats how I went with Dale. I told her I wanted to date her, but not at that exact moment, and when I was ready, I'd let her know. She agreed. BANG...open relationship
    so... can i hit that??
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I believe that there are no gray areas. you are in a relationship or you are not. Whether you choose to cheat on them is your own doing, but don't call it something else cuz you wanna plow somebody else. saying it is an "open" relationship seems like its just a way out if you fuck up
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        to me its just a hookup that you bang and or hang out with frequently, but your not 100% committed to them.

its like ... okay, im not 100% into you, and i dont want you living with me. But i will have sex with you until I find someone that I like more.

and if both parties are into that, its not a bad way to fill your time..or bed, untill you find the right person. amiwrong???
        this.
        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          I believe that there are no gray areas. you are in a relationship or you are not. Whether you choose to cheat on them is your own doing, but don't call it something else cuz you wanna plow somebody else. saying it is an "open" relationship seems like its just a way out if you fuck up
          I think this is very true. I see no difference with being single and an open relationship. If you aren't ready for a relationship, then just say you are single. Also, someone will say that they don't mind sharing a person, but the second use lose that "open" relationship to someone who wants a real relationship, they will be all bummed and feeling sorry for themself.

Comment

i could never 'share' somebody...i'm an extremely jealous person and knowing that the person i have feelings for is spending their time with someone else would devastate me...

i agree with pete & keith...and what was said about referring to it as friends with benefits...i just don't like the wording of an open relationship
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i think this has been beat to death
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                so... can i hit that??
                nope... we be dating now.

besides..i dont think she wants diseases that man kind hasnt figured out yet
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  need some spice around here i say
                  SHAZAM BITCH!
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

nope... we be dating now.

besides..i dont think she wants diseases that man kind hasnt figured out yet
                    it only itches under the new moon for about 10 hours a month... not that bad dude
                    Originally posted by Fast Orange
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                      it only itches under the new moon for about 10 hours a month... not that bad dude
                      You're a ___________

Comment

those are awesome

its not bad..it shows you do in fact have feelings, but you dont want a commitment... trust it works... You just cant be a jealous faggot
                        and you have to be cool with some other dude pounding your "open girlfriend"
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

that you are with them and only them but if they got a hot friend and want a threesome then its ok?
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                          X