discussion that came from wills thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discussion that came from wills thread

So we were talking about consequences and such about going to jail for beating the shit out of the guy who was abusing the girl. Then i wondered if you were homeless why wouldn't you commit a small crime that would land you in minimum security prison. At least then you would have a bed to sleep on heat, and food. In minimum security you are less likely to receive buttsecks

So my question to you is jail or homeless and why?
    homeless
    80.95%
    or in jail
    19.05%
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

i'd rather be cold, hungry, and smelly than have my asshole violated everyday. homeless better than buttrape any day of the week. And i'm super sexy, i know i'd be a target.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

id claim insanity by the way i got people that can prove it, id do no jail time tons of drugs and padded rooms here i come
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
        Then i wondered if you were homeless why wouldn't you commit a small crime that would land you in minimum security prison. At least then you would have a bed to sleep on heat, and food. In minimum security you are less likely to receive buttsecks
        You would only be in prison for a short period of time, then you get out and your homeless again. So you commit another crime and the cycle continues until your nothing but a low life scum fuck. Eventually, your ass will be violated and you will suck dick for drugs.

I would rather keep my dignity.

Comment

You know they have homeless shelters, right? Where you can sleep and eat, right?
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            You know they have homeless shelters, right? Where you can sleep and eat, right?
            most times they have a max amount of days you can stay there.

Also you are likely to get raped and do drugs there
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Ive seen a video of what goes on in prison(victimology class) its is fucking disturbing! no way Im going there even if Im homeless.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i know that if i was homeless... i would have a ton of places i could stay anyways.... and as far a s food, ive been wanting to lose a few pounds anyways
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                  i know that if i was homeless... i would have a ton of places i could stay anyways.... and as far a s food, ive been wanting to lose a few pounds anyways
                  lol thats a great attitude Andy

but in all honesty I think it would be homeless
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                    most times they have a max amount of days you can stay there.

Also you are likely to get raped and do drugs there
                    i know a lot of places don't. theres regulars that stay and eat there and have been for a couple years. plus they sometimes try and help them get a job
                    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

id go with homelessness

Comment

DO NOT WANT JAIL
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

freedom like a shopping cart
                          Originally posted by Fast Orange
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i would go homeless and hitchhike/migrate to socal or some shit
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                            X