Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo-Nazi protest in fairfield

http://wcbstv.com/local/menorah.ligh...2.1369519.html

In my opinion i do not think they should not be charged with anything, they were practicing their right to freedom of speech. No matter what they were yelling they were peaceful in the sense that they were not burning the synagogue down or bashing peoples heads in with baseball bats. Also in a sense they were practicing freedom of religion since they are all about promoting the white CHRISTIAN race the same as the jewish folks happened to be doing by celebrating Hanukkah in the middle of town. Albeit they happened to be doing it in an extremist fashion but the same could be said to the morons that come to my house and push some shitty religion down my throat.
    Last edited by Magilla; 12-15-2009, 07:18 PM.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Neo Nazi's crack me up, just like this thread.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

where were you last night?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Neo Nazi's crack me up, just like this thread.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

those fucking guys never call me anymore to let me know of upcoming events! I missed the annual family cookout and cross burning this summer too!
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

I remember couple years back matt hale had a speech in the center of wallingford and my bro led a couple hundred people to protest, they were peaceful about it. Cops were there in fuckin swat outfits with shields and teargas launcher things. Randomly the cops went nuts and started shooting people with rubber bullets and tear gas balls. the news had a clip of my brothers friend getting hit in the face with a tear gas ball. lol

Wallingford's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
              I remember couple years back matt hale had a speech in the center of wallingford and my bro led a couple hundred people to protest, they were peaceful about it. Cops were there in fuckin swat outfits with shields and teargas launcher things. Randomly the cops went nuts and started shooting people with rubber bullets and tear gas balls. the news had a clip of my brothers friend getting hit in the face with a tear gas ball. lol

Wallingford's racist.
              So is RJ.
              You're a ___________

Comment

we protested when that Reverend Wright guy came to milford to make a speech.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                X