Hard decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard decisions

I'm working on making a hard decision. Its tearing me apart. Are there any big decisions you've made that you regret? I'm thinking of trading my LJ Rubicon in for an Audi A4.

Why?
    You're a ___________

Comment

what year A4?

Comment

07 2.0T 6speed. I have a trail jeep which i never use because it needs a cage and i'm too lazy to build it. My rubicon is on 33's, 6 speed, i commute to middletown from my house atleast 2 times a week. 13mph combined, i can't have a phone conversation inside the cabin. I don't see wheeling is as an option because i've washed/waxed and vacuumed it religiously for the last 3 years.

Comment

if you never wheel the rubicon, then its just a waste as a DD

get the audi

someone i know had one just like that and it was great

Comment

i have an innie
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I made the mistake of having 2 vehicles that do the same thing. then i got bored and started making stuff for the LJ. which just made it a worse DD, then it keeps spiraling out of control. in the last year i've added 33s, a BB, a body lift and muffler. all in which have made ride quality go to crap, it become louder and get less MPG. For the ten minutes i drove the Audi, it was the most fun i've had on pavement. The control i felt was crazy. Granted i've never driven anything else car wise. I drove an SRT8 charger but i like this way more. I went to a Subaru Dealer and the guy said Audi's AWD system is only for emergency situations. Not so sure about that guy. He also wouldn't let me drive any cars unless i was going to run financing numbers on it.

Comment

gawd fuckin damnit... i swear if you buy that car and dont wheel ur jeep still, im gonna punch u in the balls....
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

the audi quattro system is phenomenal in both good and bad conditions, its great in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan10 View Post
                    I went to a Subaru Dealer and the guy said Audi's AWD system is only for emergency situations.
                    what a dumbass thing to say.
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

the only A4 worth a damn were the biturbo V6 S4s and RS4s. and theyre still pigs at the limit.

if you really want an audi (shudder) get a S3. but idk if they even offer those stateside.

Comment

they dont offer the S3s here
                        A4s are very good cars, very quick and great in the snow

Comment

if you buy one new, itll have a warranty, so thats a plus. i've driven a few audis, and theyre good cars, but for the money there are much more driveable cars. the new ones feel so heavy. and throw snow tires on any FF or AWD and you'll go almost anywhere in snow.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            what a dumbass thing to say.
                            Seriously. Car salesmen are fucking morons.
                            You're a ___________

Comment

oh, and find another subaru dealer thatll let you drive sti or wrx. dress kinda nice.. there are way too many kids wearing fox and dc that go and drive subies bc its cool.

...oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X