Just got a phonecall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a phonecall

I just got a phone call and listened to some automated message about my credit card, but I was playing COD and really didn't listen to it. Then I pressed 1 when asked, and eventually (with no hold music) a guy answered and introduced himself and his company (again, Call of Duty got the best of me and I don't know his name or his company). This is the conversation:

Guy: (introduces himself)
    Me: Uh, yeah you called me.
    Guy: Yes, would you like to know your credit card interest rate?
    Me: I don't have a credit card..
    *click*

I think the guy was just trying to get my information. I really don't have a credit card, but I think if I told him yes I wanted my interest rate he would have of asked for my card number and other information. My phone says he is in Perris, California.

Just a heads up I guess, that and today has been extremely boring. This is the most eventful part of my day.

(951)-722-1122 is the guys number if anyone feels like fucking with him.
    -Matt
    Facebook

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-951-722-1122

you got to put your cell on the do not call list, i have not got any of these calls on my phone since i did it
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

I put my old cell on it but my new number isn't there yet.

This is bullshit though, I wonder how many people fall for this stuff. Also, I wonder how they have my phone number..
      -Matt
      Facebook

Comment

https://www.donotcall.gov

also i signed your number up on the sorrry
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Yea i have gotten a few of these calls.... on the list i go
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

sirius radio keeps calling with me and i keep picking up and banging the phone on the table or just yelling and hanging up. they keep calling though..bastids.
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

some blocked number kept calling me nonstop for a few days. my phone would literally ring every 5 minutes. i finally started picking up and would scream "STOP CALLING ME" and well, they stopped.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                https://www.donotcall.gov

also i signed your number up on the sorrry
                You signed me up?
                -Matt
                Facebook

Comment

no i signed you up for telemarketers
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                  X