Someone please do this :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please do this :)

Apparent street legal bumper cars haha a guy by the name of tom wright took old bumper cars and made them real :-D some of the licence plates are funny

2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

thats pretty neato

in before

OH MY GOOD THAT GUY HAS SO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS AND NEEDS TO GET LAID
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

oooooooh i like those
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

That is cool, now that looks like about the same platform as a four-wheeler. Why are four-wheelers not allowed on the road?

Comment

oh.... haha neat
          93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
          90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
          95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
            That is cool, now that looks like about the same platform as a four-wheeler. Why are four-wheelers not allowed on the road?
            Im not too sure on this either. But I know riding one on the road is scary shit. The steering is crazy you feel like you're gonna tip over around turns and you wander all over the road.
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

That's a pretty cool idea actually, I don't know if I'd drive one.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

look cool. but how does it drive....? if its like a quad fawk that...
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

looks like your balls would get hot as hell with that motor right there.
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    looks like your balls would get hot as hell with that motor right there.
                    Hate to see it throw a piston
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                      Hate to see it throw a piston
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                        Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
                        Im not too sure on this either. But I know riding one on the road is scary shit. The steering is crazy you feel like you're gonna tip over around turns and you wander all over the road.
                        Maybe I was more of a badass as a kid when I was younger than I remember I used to ride my little 80cc yamaha on the street on all the time topping it out

Comment

Working...
                        X