Three fold brochure, HMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three fold brochure, HMC

If you received this in the mail, and were a realtor, would you understand what this was/what we offered, with the given information?

The center "flap" when you open it is a DVD sitting in slits, it'd be very obvious in the real thing. and the far right flap is a business card sitting in slits.

Outside (laying flat)

Inside (laying flat)
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Not going to do it, No dont.......

I would understand it
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
      Not going to do it, No dont.......

I would understand it
      I'm impressed. Seriously.
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I understand it.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
            I understand it.

Comment

I understand it, but I still feel that it needs more. It needs more to show that it is for real estate. The only thing that tells me thats what it is for is the writing. The one pic of the inside of the house is nice, but still I feel it needs more pics of what you can do. The big HMC logo on the front left is redundant, your logo is all over the brochure anyway. This space could be used for something much more important.

As for the inside, the layout is good. I like it. However, for some reason whenever I hear "at competitive rates" it doesnt do it for me. Not sure why, maybe its just me. And that last line seems kinda funky. Maybe change it to something more like "For further information and a free quote contact Will via email or telephone using the information above." Your name is not on it anywhere. people need to know who they are calling when they call.

This is just what hit me right off the bat so I figured I'd post it.
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Do like It does the job
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I think the brochure is great, but I can't see the HMC logo, Heavymetal name, etc. going with realty. I have a lot of customers that are realtors and I can't honestly picture any of them using services named heavymetal in conjuction with their business. I agree with Pete on the competitive prices aspect, feeling as if a service is good and the price is right, it speaks for itself. Also not a fan of the "drop a line" for the same reason about what I picture as realtors in this area.

Comment

while i appreciate the input on design and the name of my company, the design is concrete and decided on, i just want to know if people understand what it is based on what is explained. i'm marketing my company as 1 entity, i am not large enough to have divisions. i have 2 realtors right now in conjunction with HMC

the "Front left" is just a dead space panel that is there when you open the brochure the way it folds, and eventually becomes the back of it when opened.

ill consider changes in the wording, thanks

"call will" sounds very cheap to me. my name is right on the business card with the contact info
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

it looks good. my one suggestion would be to put all the information on the business card somewhere on the brochure as well. that way if they lose the card, they can still refer back to the brochure. just my 2 cents.
                      1987 YJ
                      I'm still learning...

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                        I think the brochure is great, but I can't see the HMC logo, Heavymetal name, etc. going with realty.
                        can you elaborate on this?

Comment

Originally posted by offrdyj87 View Post
                          it looks good. my one suggestion would be to put all the information on the business card somewhere on the brochure as well. that way if they lose the card, they can still refer back to the brochure. just my 2 cents.
                          THIS i think is agreeable, good suggestion, something i thought about but wasnt sure about redundancy
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            can you elaborate on this?
                            I have a lot of customers that are realtors and I can't honestly picture any of them using services named heavymetal in conjuction with their business.
                            All of my customers who are into real estate are just about as cliche Fairfield county as it gets. They all drive premium brand cars and are pretty preppy customers. They are all pretty low tech too though which I think this will be very good to market to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                              I have a lot of customers that are realtors and I can't honestly picture any of them using services named heavymetal in conjuction with their business.
                              All of my customers who are into real estate are just about as cliche Fairfield county as it gets. They all drive premium brand cars and are pretty preppy customers. They are all pretty low tech too though which I think this will be very good to market to them.
                              Concerning this, I am not too worried about my branding because my business's name will not be reflected on their properties or videos in any way, we are merely a contracted service to help them create a visual guide on their end. The only time the business name is relevant is on the top line of a check.

If a realtor decides against using my service just due to the name of the business, especially after receiving a physical demo of services, then I'm not terribly interested in working with them anyway. Those are my thoughts at least.

And like I said I have already done 2 jobs and am in the midst of more for two realtors under HMC right now. They liked what I offered so they went with us and are signed on for more in the future.
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X