Getting free stuff from Rustys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting free stuff from Rustys

does anyone know what their policy on their shitty ass parts are?

Cause my leafs literally have no bushings left after a year a half. As much as i wanna upgrade to a higher quality leaf, i think it would be alittle more cost efficient to try and get new bushings from them.

Should i just call and complain alot??
    Has anyone else done this to get stuff from them??
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

All I've ever heard is horror stories from Rusty's, especially when it comes to warrantying replacement leaf bushings. Good luck getting them to give you free ones, Rusty will probably get on the phone and tell you to fist yourself.

Comment

This will not happen, had the same issue with my leaves, not only would they not replace the bushings they told me it wasn't worth paying for theirs as shipping was retarded

I think they wanted like 90 bucks or something for there set, I paid like 30 bucks at a local spring shop, who even pressed new eyes into the bushings to get me a tight fit.

Ps don't get the Quadratec stock bushings, wrong size, I have a set of those brand new in my garage never used
      dirty30

Comment

you have bushings left?

Comment

Originally posted by armadasx View Post
          you have bushings left?
          Sarcasm, or is this a question
          dirty30

Comment

get a quality bushing and not another set of pos rustys parts that will wear out again
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

my rustys leaf bushings were shot 6months after i put em in. i put in the life in april 06. i still havent replaced the bushings

Comment

I broke a rustys trac bar once having never wheeled with it, Almost died in traffic. So what did they do? they cut the broken end off and welded a shittier end on it and made it shorter. Rustys sucks. If you want to die you will put rustys stuff on your jeep.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                  This will not happen, had the same issue with my leaves, not only would they not replace the bushings they told me it wasn't worth paying for theirs as shipping was retarded

I think they wanted like 90 bucks or something for there set, I paid like 30 bucks at a local spring shop, who even pressed new eyes into the bushings to get me a tight fit.

Ps don't get the Quadratec stock bushings, wrong size, I have a set of those brand new in my garage never used
                  What shop? Can you get me a number or something and size of the bushings?
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                    What shop? Can you get me a number or something and size of the bushings?
                    i forget the bushing size, but if you have you packs out the bushign size is actually a common size.

the shop was Perrault Spring in waterbury, not only did they get me the bushings but they even pressed the bushings in and out of my leafs for free with their 16465154234 ton press
                    dirty30

Comment

Yeah good luck with Rusty's, took me 2 months to finally get my new leaf pack.
                      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

i haven't had any personal issues with their trackbar system I've wheeled mine ever so lighty and i drive it like i stole it sometimes and it's been good, i'm not sayin their stuff is the greatest either..

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                          i haven't had any personal issues with their trackbar system I've wheeled mine ever so lighty and i drive it like i stole it sometimes and it's been good, i'm not sayin their stuff is the greatest either..
                          only a matter of time.....replace that

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I'm waitin till i get off disability and go back to work, i want RE 4.5 or 5.5 the idea tire being 35's

Comment

oh rusty's, how I hate thee.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X