2009 Sis Awards nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    go fuck yourself.....go finish your jeep that was supposed to be done in may
    2027 for yours
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

go fuck yourself.....go finish your jeep that was supposed to be done in may
      Come on man, I would have expected something better than an overused burn such as that

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
        2027 for yours
        still before even
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• you both have till 2012, that is when i plan on having the earth destroyed so please stop the crying and build ya shit, and vote too

yeah thats it
          dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
            Come on man, I would have expected something better than an overused burn such as that
            its fuckin 1am.. i am drunk. you REALLY think I am gonna use the 11 brain cells i have at the moment to burn you this late.....dude....every time you post it a potential moment...

Comment

• Since this is a nomination thread I don't need to say Ryan's text to KGB, but that was (from my half of the year) the best burn I've seen haha.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

its fuckin 1am.. i am drunk. you REALLY think I am gonna use the 11 brain cells i have at the moment to burn you this late.....dude....every time you post it a potential moment...
                you had 11 brain cells to begin with?
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Ahhh...I see

Let me just contemplate what were to happen if I were to post the above quote, and wait for the response...

"DUDE, IT'S 1AM ON MONDAY NIGHT AND YOU ARE DRUNK, YOU OBVIOUSLY SUCK AND HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!11111

How does the fact that you are drunk, and can't come up with a burn, dig me into the ground?

I see no self own. Kill Yourself.
                  Last edited by Even; 12-08-2009, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Ahhh...I see

Let me just contemplate what were to happen if I were to post the above quote, and wait for the response...

"DUDE, IT'S 1AM ON MONDAY NIGHT AND YOU ARE DRUNK, YOU OBVIOUSLY SUCK AND HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!11111

I see no self own. Kill Yourself.

Actually i got hammered with a bunch of my friends...Tis you who drinks by himself. I bet in desperation to not feel like a failure with no friends, you pour your dog a drink so your not alone

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                      you had 11 brain cells to begin with?
                      My thoughts exactly

Comment

Actually i got hammered with a bunch of my friends...Tis you who drinks by himself. I bet in desperation to not feel like a failure with no friends, you pour your dog a drink so your not alone
                        The classic, "I'm here hammered with my friends".

Gotta love the continuous cycle.
                        Last edited by Even; 12-08-2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

The classic, "I'm here hammered with my friends".

Gotta love it.

Naw...See I WAS hammered with my friends....now they have left to go home and sleep, just as I am going to do because we all have WORK early in the morning

Comment

Naw...See I WAS hammered with my friends....now they have left to go home and sleep, just as I am going to do because we all have WORK early in the morning
                            You still have yet to confirm the burn previously suggested, as far as "drinking by myself".

I'll give you 25 dollars if you can guess where I was drinking with my buddies tonight within the first 3 choices.
                            Last edited by Even; 12-08-2009, 01:10 AM.

Comment

You still have yet to confirm the burn previously suggested, as far as "drinking by myself".

I'll give you 25 dollars if you can guess where I was drinking with my buddies tonight within the first 3 choices.
                              OO OO OO, i know.....

quebec?

Cereal?

SPLEEN?!?!?!?!?!
                              dirty30

Comment

• made no attempt at a burn...I said and I'll quote for you

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                                every time you post its a potential moment...
                                There was no own to be seen, nor burn to be felt. I was just making you aware that I don't feel the need to try an burn/own you, because you seem to do that on your own quite often. You sir, are a glutton for punishment.

You may try to make up witty comeback, or snide remarks....I don't care. It's you looking for me to CONFIRM and burn/own that was never even initiated by the party on this side of the computer screen. I wish you luck on your journey of confirmation.

A journey of which you will surely fail at. With that said, I bid you a due.

Comment

Working...
                                X