SiS Meet & Greet Food/Supplies List-December 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boobaru View Post
    by bowls will little Styrofoam satisfy the bowl requirement? if yes i got that.
    yuppppppppp
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

will my list suffice?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

i dont see band hero
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

oh

ill likely be the guy who runs to the supermarket down the road for what people forgot
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

The usual from me.....Chips, queso dip, and the good water that disappears in 5 min.
            1998 XJ.....Finally.
            1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

updated...just because the list is almost full doesn't mean we don't need everyone to bring stuff!
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I'll make sure there is a grill for burgers and such should we desire to use it.
                -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                  oh

ill likely be the guy who runs to the supermarket down the road for what people forgot
                  I'll get you a discount and stop and shop
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

what exactly are other drinks classified as? if its what i think it is what can everyone agree on besides yuengling, as they dont have that around here...?
                    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                      will my list suffice?
                      no. you can only bring drugs that nobody has ever heard of. GOD
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

If i end up stopping in i will grab some soda or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                          If i end up stopping in i will grab some soda or something.
                          Dude. We need a commitment before your name goes on the list of things people are bringing, no offense. But hey....at least you didn't say MIGHT in that post
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                            Dude. We need a commitment before your name goes on the list of things people are bringing, no offense. But hey....at least you didn't say MIGHT in that post
                            well i MIGHT be stopping in soo i was just saying lol. Seriously then dont put my name on the list though if i do go ill bring something anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                              what exactly are other drinks classified as? if its what i think it is what can everyone agree on besides yuengling, as they dont have that around here...?
                              there's not going to be any sort of alcohol at this m&g, so whatever else, juices, etc, are always appreciated
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                                well i MIGHT be stopping in soo i was just saying lol. Seriously then dont put my name on the list though if i do go ill bring something anyways.
                                i'll leave your name off for now, lemme know if anything changes, but i'm sure we'll have other people bring soda in case you can't make it!!
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                                X