Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    hey man youre almost at 1000 posts.....gonna tell everyone youre fake at the big 1000?
    dude no way i almost have 1000 post ya ill tell you all im fake then cause im real ok just for you.

Comment

5 Allen Rd
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

1998 XJ.....Finally.
        1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Listen Josh,

First of all, what Will said...X2. Secondly, if you REALLY want to be a part of SiS. Follow my instructions (yes, I have been an asshole, but trust me):

A. Take your time and spell correctly
          B. Treat others with respect
          C. STOP spinning your tires when you leave public establishments (if you plan on EVER becoming a member, we need to know you wont pull retarded stunts sporting our sticker)
          D. Take some advise. It is your rig, and please do what you want, customizing your own rig is a feeling which every person has the ability and right to experience. But remember to keep an open mind because 80% give or take know have a far further knowledge base than you have, and are genuinely trying to push you in the correct direction.
          E. Realize, SiS is full of ballbusters. You have to roll with the punches, and dish it back. Don't take things personally.

If you follow these GUIDELINES, not rules. Then I HONESTLY think, that you will become excepted amoung us.

I can't speak for all of us, but I think 1 or 2 people will post a "X2" or a "X3" on what I have posted.

This all being based on the fact that you did in fact NOT post the "I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU" thread
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I will never wheel with you/ crack a beer with you
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

x2 of hippie
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

yeah thats never gonna happen
                93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

ummm.... wait..... what..... ummmmmm...... huhhhh.......
                  Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                  some people choose video games
                  some choose projects
                  some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                    I FUCKING HATE YOU. I'M NEVER CLICKING YOUR LINKS AGAIN. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Hippie has excellent advice, it worked for me. The biggest thing is learning to accept getting your balls busted and you'll be fine. Don't get your panties in a bunch when someone says something about you because its all in good nature.
                    -Matt
                    Facebook

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I dont want random people i do not know friend requesting me.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                      X