No announcement yet.

*The more you know*: Steven Seagal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you didnt know he has this out. I found it when I was in Las Vegas last month. I just had to try it I almost pissed myself when I saw the can but it has to be the worst energy drink ever it tastes like you are drinking cigarette butts and robitussin.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by yj350; 12-02-2009, 07:42 AM.
    07 Jeep WK HEMI Powered, OME hd lift, powertank, BFG MT, 4XGuard rockers, and more to come
    08 Husky SMR510
    A large stash of guns and ammo

Comment

Originally posted by yj350 View Post
      I bet you didnt know he has this out. I found it when I was in Las Vegas last month. I just had to try it I almost pissed myself when I saw the can but it has to be the worst energy drink ever it tastes like you are drinking cigarette butts and robitussin.
      I was at a party a few weeks back and this girl took a sip of here beer and said "eww this tastes like home depot".We were all drinking the same kind of beer and all the rest of ours tasted fine. So her boyfriend takes a sip of her beer and goes, "holy shit that does taste like home depot!" So now a third person takes the beer and takes a sip and then looks inside and says, "there's a cigarette butt floating in here!

The best part was the girl and her boyfriend were the only two people smoking that night.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

sounds soooo gross
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          I was at a party a few weeks back and this girl took a sip of here beer and said "eww this tastes like home depot".We were all drinking the same kind of beer and all the rest of ours tasted fine. So her boyfriend takes a sip of her beer and goes, "holy shit that does taste like home depot!" So now a third person takes the beer and takes a sip and then looks inside and says, "there's a cigarette butt floating in here!

The best part was the girl and her boyfriend were the only two people smoking that night.

HAHAHAHA, i've dont that before and it is the WORST THING EVER

also its good to know that the home depot flavor = cigs. & beer
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

bahaha i just interupted mah class with a LOL.
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

sooo who is gonna watch his show? it's on A&E tonight at 10 pm
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                sooo who is gonna watch his show? it's on A&E tonight at 10 pm
                thats doubtful
                Last edited by Burton58; 12-02-2009, 06:00 PM.
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post

We had a friend who was eating doritos at a party after a late night swallow a cigarette butt. She didn't realize that people had thrown their butts in there and we were laughing so hard after cuz all she could say was "this is what I get for being fat"

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                    We had a friend who was eating doritos at a party after a late night swallow a cigarette butt. She didn't realize that people had thrown their butts in there and we were laughing so hard after cuz all she could say was "this is what I get for being fat"
                    hahaha I saw a kid inhale an entire cigarette once. He went to take a drag and the whole cigarette flew into his mouth and down his throat. He gagged/choked it back up and proceeded to finish it.

I also watched a kid smoke a cigar backwards. I heard it sizzle when it hit his lips.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

I just turned the television on this show is playing right now, reminded of me this thread.

I gotta change it though i cant handle this show

edit

dont brreak into stevens house he has trained attack dogs
                      -Matt
                      Facebook

Comment

I've smoked the entire filter of a cig before while drunk.

Thats all I got.

Comment

fuck him he sucks
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

damn.....jefferson parish is a pretty big area too it seems, were always getting law enforcement bids for them...ooh ooh so that means my company has supplied him with his gear.....suite.
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
                            X