Help out a fellow wheeler and his family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help out a fellow wheeler and his family

There is a fellow wheeler in Mass. that needs everyones help. The wheeling community from across the North East has come together so far to raise close to 900 dollars for his family to purchase a Hoveround Motorized Wheelchair for his diabetic father.

"Man, I wish I had the money for this, my father is a diabetic who is also a double amputee below the knee, and my mom has tried for a couple of years now to get him one, but the only problem is that he's legally bling and these are considered motor vehicles and needs to pass a vision tes to be able to have one, the insurance company won't cover it otherwise...it sucks cause he can see, just not "legally" adn it's tough for my mom to be pushing him around in his regualy wheel chair...."

I had the chair on Ebay and figured I would post it up over there for shits and giggles and this is what came up 4th post in. It has turned into much more that me just trying to sell the chair. there have been 8 donations totalling almost 900 bucks to help Joel out with his father.

I understand that people here don't know me and may not trust that this is for real. But if you want to donate for his family check out the post on NEOW. My paypal name is there along with everyone else who has donated so far.

PM me if you want, people have mailed in checks as well.

http://forum.neow.net/index.php?showtopic=93999&st=0

Up to $1050.

Comment

Ok it sucks for the kid, are you selling the chair? if so why dont you just donate it?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Hey, I lost my job. Can I get a handout too?
        You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
          Hey, I lost my job. Can I get a handout too?
          you already do...

Comment

Working...
          X