X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you want to avoid the VOID.

The tale of a man, a man in the void.

A narrative, if you will.

partywitzullo3xo (11:25:01 PM): diary from the void, today i felt the cruel hand of the ban stick. i never thought i'd experience this terror first hand. but sure enough, in the unsuspecting dark of this soggy november evening i was struck. The void is lonely, sad, and dark. I pray that my savior will soon come to me...... for now i rest my saddened heart
    partywitzullo3xo (11:54:28 PM): captains log 11:54 pm november 30th:
    partywitzullo3xo (11:55:20 PM): we have begun to navigate the inside of the void, it is dark, ohh so dark. a terrible, lonely, desolate place, where every evil i could ever imagine stirs
    partywitzullo3xo (11:55:30 PM): omg is it?!?!?
    partywitzullo3xo (11:55:33 PM): could it be
    partywitzullo3xo (11:55:53 PM): i found the body of drew gleacher
    partywitzullo3xo (11:56:02 PM): the void must have been too much
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    absolute power corrupts absolutely
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

partywitzullo3xo (12:04:35 AM): captains log 12:02 december 1st: the cruel hand that stuck me here has begun playing mind games with me. Only making me feel crazier by the minute. It's december although i am starting to loose all concept of time and space. This place seems to go on forever and the task of finding a way out is becoming more and more daunting with each passing moment. I begin to wonder if i will ever see the light of day again
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

he is retarded the void is the shit
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

I was in the void once....I felt dirty
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

also will you should be band just for 1 using a geno burn on me then 2 using one on jon
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

amazing! I do not want to enter said void, sound terrible.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

The void must be vast. I saw drew gleacher driving a clean fucking red xj this weekend. I was jealous. I found acorns in the glovebox of mine this weekend.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Captains Log 12:23 Dec 1st:
                  I must report of success. The journey which seemed to take an absolute eternity is now over. We breached the outter limits of the void just minutes ago and broke through successfully. I have no real memories from the void, but the terror still lurks in every gram of my exsistance (thats alot). These records are the only thing that made it out, and for as much as I do not know, I do know that i am exhausted.

Let this be a lesson to all. Pray that you will never face the void, cause if you make it out, you will be covered in lotion and have no idea why.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                    90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                    95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Void was win!

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

cool story dood.
                            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                            X