Rite of Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rite of Mini

So I had a project that needed to be done for class. Requirement: Had to contain motion, and had to be 30 second long. So I decided to make something quick and easy, took a camera out, and shot a few things. Hated it. Project is due tomorrow BTW.

So at 2PM I decided to make something I would like even though it would take more time. My friend here has a nice Cooper S and I volunteered him to the cause. We shot for half an hour, and I edited for almost 3. Here is the result:

http://heavymetal.arlojeep.com/riteofmini.mov

(No nice contrast filters, I didn't have time for that jibba jabba. And I pushed the 30 second envelope to 45 )
    Last edited by XJLI; 02-19-2009, 07:47 PM.

lookin good chief
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Goddamn apple crap, downloaded itunes and it's still giving me shit.

Comment

www.apple.com/quicktime

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          Goddamn apple crap, downloaded itunes and it's still giving me shit.
          The true fucking Irony is how much Adam hates Mac and Apple products yet when you download it, it comes up as quicktime. I LOL'd.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            The true fucking Irony is how much Adam hates Mac and Apple products yet when you download it, it comes up as quicktime. I LOL'd.
            Yea... Blame the lab computers. The whole reason I was there 3 hours was because of Avid. They wont export in any WMV in any quality above shittastic.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              Yea... Blame the lab computers. The whole reason I was there 3 hours was because of Avid. They wont export in any WMV in any quality above shittastic.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                I was thinking this too

Comment

i like his switches. i fucking love switches.
                  winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

That was pretty sweet! You get to drive that little guy at all? Those things handle like go karts. My friends girlfriend had one that had a few things done to it. It was a fun car to drive but they are very cheaply made imo.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Minis are sweet, they are made by BMW which is always a plus. nice vid
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

minis are sick, my roomates girlfriend had one and she traded it in for a compass, self owned. but the thing was so fun to drive and stuck to the road like crazy

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                        X