Toy drives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy drives?

Starting to pick up random toys here and there for local drives, just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything. Does SiS have any kind of club toy drive for the holidays?

We are this meet and greet actually.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this coming meet and greet is a toys for tots drive
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

oops, didn't read that page...thanks.

Comment

i know there a few wheeling runs in CT that groups do for toys for tot's, cant think of what the club name that puts it on but basically you bring a toy and you wheel their private owned land
          up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
          eliminator MJ - Sold
          99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
          Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
            i know there a few wheeling runs in CT that groups do for toys for tot's, cant think of what the club name that puts it on but basically you bring a toy and you wheel their private owned land
            last i heard the land involved in that (both lands) are now off limits to clubs
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

last year toys r us had exclusive rights to the T4T program and threatened to sue anyone attempting to collect donations....kinda fucked up considering its not about them but its about the kids....anyway they no longer have the rights this year and anyone can do it so we are good
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
              X